• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen ED2 7X36 available on ZEN Ray for pre order (1 Viewer)

Got an email from usps, says my binos are in the mail, they were sent out yesterday via priority mail, should have them by tuesday hopefully, wednesday at the latest.

All I can say is thank you to Jen at zen ray!

Last edited:
Got an email from usps, says my binos are in the mail, they were sent out yesterday via priority mail, should have them by tuesday hopefully, wednesday at the latest.

All I can say is thank you to Jen at zen ray!

Hello Mgv410,

As the first one to admit to being scheduled for delivery, I think it would be very kind of you to write a brief first impression, upon receipt of the binocular.

Happy bird watching,
Arthur

i will give a brief review once i get them, my first high-quality set of binos (only other set that was good was a pair of nikon monarch atbs), so i may not be able to give the most thorough review, but i will compare them to some swaros at the local sporting goods store.

I'm a tad confused as the Zen-Ray e-mail indicated the 7x36 bins didn't arrive with the other ED2 products. Charles said that they should be in his warehouse next Tuesday. Specifically:

"We have previously advised our customers that 7x36 ED2 will be ready for shipment on Monday (8/10). Unfortunately, there is a slight delay as 7x36 ED2 didn't get into our warehouse at the same time as the other new ED2 products last week. As a result, we expect a delay of 2-3 days from the original schedule. We will have the 7x36 ED2 on this coming Tuesday."

You ordered 7x36 ED2?

I'm a tad confused as the Zen-Ray e-mail indicated the 7x36 bins didn't arrive with the other ED2 products. Charles said that they should be in his warehouse next Tuesday. Specifically:

"We have previously advised our customers that 7x36 ED2 will be ready for shipment on Monday (8/10). Unfortunately, there is a slight delay as 7x36 ED2 didn't get into our warehouse at the same time as the other new ED2 products last week. As a result, we expect a delay of 2-3 days from the original schedule. We will have the 7x36 ED2 on this coming Tuesday."

You ordered 7x36 ED2?

no i didn't, keep forgetting this thread is focused mainly on the 7x36

I just want to post a huge appreciation of Zen-Ray´s customer service here, folks. Due to "circumstances beyond our control", I had to cancel my pre-order for the Zen-Ray ED 7x36 today. I sent an e-mail asking if was possible to cancel at such a late stage, and within an hour I got a really nice response from Zen-Ray cancelling the order. Top marks for communication and customer service....I´m devastated I won´t be getting the binoculars, and I envy you guys who are. I hope to re-order at a later date. Good luck with them, I´m looking forward to reading your evaluations and have no doubt that ZR Customer´s Service will be up there with the best.

I too found an e-mail notification in my inbox this morning indicating my 7x36 would ship today. Depending on how early it actually goes out, it may not get delivered until Monday the 17th. I'll still hope for my birthday on Saturday :)

Hello,

It has been more than twenty four hours, since I was notified about shipping but there is no tracking information from USPS.

Happy bird watching,
Arthur Pinewood

Hello,

It has been more than twenty four hours, since I was notified about shipping but there is no tracking information from USPS.

Happy bird watching,
Arthur Pinewood

Hello,

Happy bird watching,
Arthur Pinewood

Same here Arthur, but I have a little black cloud that follows my deliveries around with USPS. I have never gotten anything from USPS tracking other than they received the shipment at a particular date and time. The package either gets there on time (usually not) or it is a day or so late (which usually happens). This one got sent to my home address instead of work, so I will leave work a bit early in case there is a delivery notification that sends me off to the post office.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back