• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Which warbler - yellow w/a black cap (S.E. Massachusetts) (1 Viewer)

I strongly recommend this app if you are interested in NA Warbler ID; it is an absolutely fantastic resource. There's an accompanying book too with a gigaton of info.

I strongly recommend this app if you are interested in NA Warbler ID; it is an absolutely fantastic resource.
Viz. The Warbler Guide app. The Android version was last updated 5 years ago - ie it's been abandoned to the extent that it won't run under Android 10+ (and on earlier ones too for all I know).
But... Google Play does have The Warbler Guide ebook. Nowhere can I find a feature-comparison between the two. The Warbler Guide website says nothing about an ebook at all 🤷🏻 All very half-baked.

Sad to hear about the decline of this resource for Android. The current version of the app runs on the current version of iOS/Apple. I didn't know that there's an ebook; I have only the paper copy, which is outstanding. There's a blurb about the physical book here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back