• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where to buy outdoor clothing in UK for rainforest? (1 Viewer)

greenfrog

Black and Millets are pretty bad. Also Go Outdoors and Mountain Warehouse dont really have that great selection. Like wicking shirts and regular jungle shirts I can't find. Unless you are meant to wear one of those long sleeve wicking under armour shirts like you are going for a run?

Not sure what a "jungle" shirt is but I would think you could find something suitable at Blacks with the Craghoppers Nosilife line. At least the Blacks near me has plenty in "earth" tone colors in lightweight wicking nylon.

Online, try Trekware.co.uk Certainly I've found them to be both cheap and have a wide selection.

If you can make it in to London, there's a bit of a collection of outdoor shops around Covent Garden: Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports, Cotswold Outdoor, Snow+Rock, Mountain Warehouse, Paramo, Kathmandu, Rohan, North Face, Trespass, Jack Wolfskin, and maybe some I've forgotten.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back