• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visit to Sulawesi (1 Viewer)

Videoman

In May 2011 I am going to North Sulawesi, where I will be filming birds and whatever wildlife I can find. Am going for four weeks.
I would be interested in meeting up with anyone else who will be in that area at this time and is interested in sharing the costs of such items as car hire etc.
I am a fit 70 year old, but not into major hikes any longer. I usually just wander about the bush with my camera and tripod, and film whatever can get reasonably close to.
Several DVDs of Australian birds have been produced and are currently on sale locally. The most recent is an update of an earlier edition, featuring birds found in the North East Coastal region of Australia. 250 species on two discs. (This to let you know that I am a bit fanatical about wildlife, especially birds).
I expect to produce a DVD on the birds of Nth.Sulawesi when I return.
;)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back