• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trigger Finger (1 Viewer)

ugh I hope it never gets stuck.

Or the new SFL 8x30 looks like you could easily use the middle finger to focus.
Weeeell... I was going to say that the HG lacking rubber outer means the diameter is smaller and that means your finger has to work harder to turn the wheel. A Zeiss with huge knob near midline would maybe make it easier to turn and at least for me allows one to use different fingers. I also tend to use fingers from both hands working in unison.
Good luck!

I wonder also if using a mouse all day contributes or is even the main issue. I use my index finger to scroll the wheel for hours each day.
Try using the autoscroll feature as much as possible instead. Click the wheel then move the mouse down a bit to engage; click again or rotate slightly to disengage. (This is for Windows, I assume it must be similar on Apple.) Keys like PgUp/Dn can also be used for a change of pace.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back