• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Today in Long Island NY with Swaro EL42. (1 Viewer)

Iphone through EL... Ok? OK! Currently researching digiscope adaptors for the scope. I hope you're not gonna tell us you got those handheld. Are ya?

Yup!

Im getting the Mag view digiscope adapter for Christmas 😁
Saw a Mag view on a scope few weeks back. Impressive to me... with zero experience on these things. Seemed well thought out nicely executed, issues of multi lens (14pro) and aligning with scope, managed. Migration starts in couple weeks, will be dragging scope out, cant wait till Christmas...

Saw a Mag view on a scope few weeks back. Impressive to me... with zero experience on these things. Seemed well thought out nicely executed, issues of multi lens (14pro) and aligning with scope, managed. Migration starts in couple weeks, will be dragging scope out, cant wait till Christmas...
They’re only $100. I over spent my allowance in the last few months, so no new toys for me for a while. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but when you go over your budget by five digits , every dollar matters. 😧

I got much closer this time. I believe it’s the same bird. Nice claws.

Attachments

• IMG_6613.MOV
    11.6 MB
  • CF034060-867F-4B7F-9104-8D0BC2D61001.png
    CF034060-867F-4B7F-9104-8D0BC2D61001.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 60DEA549-C127-4A23-BA54-FC3B37F85C8E.png
    60DEA549-C127-4A23-BA54-FC3B37F85C8E.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back