• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

swarovski new vs old (1 Viewer)

Hi uqpaal...

I've only just spotted that you have started posting, and unfortunately I cannot help you here (although I see you have enquired elsewhere about the opticron es80).

However, on behalf of all the Moderators and Admin Staff, let me wish you a warm WELCOME to BirdForum.

Why not post something in "Say Hello" and introduce yourself "formally".

I am sure you will receive lots of replies, especially as we in the UK are beginning just to learn of the secret that is Estonian birding!

:t:

HI!

Does anyone know where i can get used Swarovski AT80HD/20-60 zoom. I have gone throught the net and have found only one second-hand offer (and they won't sell their stuff to eastern Europe).

Estonian birder
Good day and welcome, there is one on Ebay Item number 3641841544 maybe you know some in the US that can forward it on to you? Raptor.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back