• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Suspicious page (1 Viewer)

Jakub1110EA

Czech Republic
1.12.23 jsem si objednal sv406p na svbony.cc, ale dnes, 2.12.23 stránka nefunguje
Máte někdo zkušenost s tímto webem?
byl jsem podveden?
thanks

Mod translation...

I ordered sv406p on svbony.cc on 12/1/23 but today 12/2/23 the site is not working
Does anyone have experience with this site?
was i cheated
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jakub and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I've moved your post to the Telescope forum where you're more likely to find people able to help you.

I've just Googled for Svbony and got into the site and page for the svr406p.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Ahoj Jakube a srdečně tě vítám od všech zaměstnanců a moderátorů. Přesunul jsem váš příspěvek na fórum Telescope, kde s větší pravděpodobností najdete lidi, kteří vám mohou pomoci.

Právě jsem na Googlu zadal Svbony a dostal se na web a stránku pro svr406p.

Určitě se vám tu bude líbit a těším se na vaše novinky.

you entered svbony.cc or svbony.com? because I entered the 1st link from the facebook page: Svbony birding club where there are 200 members and after the order the page does not work the next day. goods paid. Google has indexed the page svbony.cc since 2021

Hi again Jakub - please be aware that all posts should be in English on this site.

From Google Translate: Ještě jednou zdravím Jakuba - uvědomte si prosím, že všechny příspěvky na tomto webu by měly být v angličtině.

you entered svbony.cc or svbony.com? because I entered the 1st link from the facebook page: Svbony birding club where there are 200 members and after the order the page does not work the next day. goods paid. Google has indexed the page svbony.cc since 2021
I just Googled Svbony. Perhaps you should go in that way and try to find their help page. There does seem to be a Chat icon at the bottom.

I see many people from this particular field are looking in, maybe you'll get more assistance from them.

Pozdravy Jakub,
There is a reference to svbony.cc on the site svbony.com, here: Summer Sale
So it seems legitimate, although the site won't load for me either today (in US, Delia is in UK). If your order isn't fulfilled, contact the company on the other site, and then if necessary your credit card provider. Good luck, I hope you get your scope and enjoy it.

Hi,

svbony.cc is reachable for me and looks reasonably similar to ,com... whether it is the real deal, I cannot say.

If you entered credit card data on the .cc site, it would be a good idea to keep an eye on your statements.

Did you get any order confirmation by mail?

Joachim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back