• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sorrento,Capri Birds I may see? (1 Viewer)

Eagle

I have found a few sites- for my non birding trip to Italy on Monday..for a few days....
but nothing really concrete for Sorrento ....I will do a trip to Capri

so any help appreciated!!

Someone did say Elenora's Falcon might be a possible!!!

Well I shall be pleasantly surprised as no one can help me!!!

So I will go armed with bins, Collins and smaller Guide book to take with me where I go!!

I can put my id skills to the test too!!

Looks like warblers and Buntings and a few Falcons and Gulls....so not too bad...we will see!!! :gn:

I went to the Amalfi Coast at the new year on a non birding holiday. I saw only 30 differant species. If you go walking up inland into the surrounding hills Raven and Peregrine are reasonably common, other birds seen Sardinian Warbler, Blue Rock Thrush, Fan Tailed Warbler, Serin, Chiffchaff, Blackcap, Siskin and Black Redstart everywhere.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back