• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Singapore & KL birding (1 Viewer)

jimmyjames

I'll be in Singapore in 6 days time. Am also going to KL where I will fly out from. Is there abird guide that covers both areas please. Thanks :)

PS Are there any birders there / going there from 20 June? We could join forces.

Best birding is in Malaysia - Panti, Taman Negara, Fraser's Hill. It's the Fraser's Hill Bird Race on 23/24 June and many of the local birders will be there. www.mns.org.my/article.php?aid=149
You would make some good contacts. Taking part is OK as they will find you a team to go out with, and they have various grades of teams from starters to experts.

I'll be in Singapore in 6 days time. Am also going to KL where I will fly out from. Is there abird guide that covers both areas please. Thanks :)

PS Are there any birders there / going there from 20 June? We could join forces.

jimmy you didnt mention when you are coming to K.L and how long are you going to be here..as for birders here there are many..and i am one of them with some limited experience in birding..let me know.Regards.

Hello. Thanks for the replies.

I fly to Singapore on the 20th June and will come to KL sometime within a week or so after that date, so it looks like I'll probably miss the birdrace.

Am not sure how long I will stay yet but perhaps a few weeks depending on visa stipulations.

Hope to catch you there!

James

I'mhere3 now. Am heading to Brass bisha to get a guide book today and then gonna find somehwere to see abird or two!!!. Shall viisist Bukit Timah tomorrow. Will anyone else be there?

:)
James

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back