• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Seville information needed. (1 Viewer)

Owene

Wales
It looks like I’m going to be having an afternoon in Sevilla (based near the airport) in April. Looking at the map there are a few parks nearby.

Ebird lists monks parakeet in most Seville parks (although doesn’t have checklists for the nearest one to my hotel). Is that category c in Spain?

Also anyone know any good sites for butterflies in the city and what I could possibly see in April.

Or any other info for a few hours city birding. I’ll be heading off on proper birding trip the next day so not really desperately trying to catch species I’ll see then anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back