• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rumors of new cameras coming (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure that the Pen F ever quite sold as well as hoped though the fact that it didn't drop too much in price suggests otherwise. However, I think there are still some un-sold new ones around somewhere. A new version might be a bit of a gamble unless they can get back to putting in new features before other manufacturers.

From our point of view on BF, I would think that features such as bird-recognition would be really useful in a body smaller than the EM1X which goes against the whole ethos of m4/3 but I guess that better video stuff will be higher on the list of areas to work on.

From our point of view on BF, I would think that features such as bird-recognition would be really useful in a body smaller than the EM1X which goes against the whole ethos of m4/3 but I guess that better video stuff will be higher on the list of areas to work on.
I agree with both parts of what you state here. I have no idea how well the PenF truly sold and if they could make one aimed at only parts of their market.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back