• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Re: Bob Flood/ storm-petrel DVD (1 Viewer)

HH75

Ireland
Re: Bob Flood/ storm-petrel DVD

Hi all,
In last month's British Birds, in the storm-petrel ID article, Bob Flood mentioned having a DVD of the various storm-petrel species for sale. As I would be interested in this, I sent him an e-mail to the contact address provided, but this attempt, and two subsequent ones, merely resulted in me receiving a failure notice.
I would therefore be grateful if anyone out there could contact me PRIVATELY, with his up-to-date e-mail address, or, if Bob himself is on here, could he please contact me and let me know if it is possible to post a copy to Ireland, and, if so, how much the P & P would come to?
Regards,
Harry

Harry
Spoke to Bob personally on recent pelagic from St Mary's as iwas hoping to get copy whilst there. Got the impression the DVD's aren't available yet as they are still producing cover. Mate of mine has his mobile number & I'll p.m you if I can get it! I understand there is no commentary to DVD.

Hi Harry

The e-mail address in the BB article is his current one. Not sure why you would keep getting failure notices.

They have now started distributing the DVD.

cheers
martin

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back