• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Problems with Epson Xp-55 printer (1 Viewer)

Steve Babbs

I have been trying to print a few pictures recently and I am getting rather bizarre results - see attached files. Checking ink levels show none of the inks have run out. Has anyone get any suggestions on how to sort it?

Attachments

• IMG_20220927_150630976.jpg
    IMG_20220927_150630976.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20220927_150703193.jpg
    IMG_20220927_150703193.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 18
I have been trying to print a few pictures recently and I am getting rather bizarre results - see attached files. Checking ink levels show none of the inks have run out. Has anyone get any suggestions on how to sort it?
Pull the plug, wait some hours for any remnant electricity to drain out and restart the printer while hoping for the best?
Niels

How long is it since you used the printer.
If it has been a while the ink nozzles in the ink cartridges can become blocked.
Look for a "maintenance" or some such setting on your printer.
There is usually an item listed for cleaning the print heads , run this and see if it helps.

How long is it since you used the printer.
If it has been a while the ink nozzles in the ink cartridges can become blocked.
Look for a "maintenance" or some such setting on your printer.
There is usually an item listed for cleaning the print heads , run this and see if it helps.
That’s what it looks like to me as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back