• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pegwell Bay Site Info Please! (1 Viewer)

gnome

Bird Guides are reporting for Pegwell Bay: "two Pallas's warblers c.100m south of the old metal bridge at the hoverpad mid-afternoon"

I'm going to be in the general area tomorrow (thursday) and was wondering where the hoverpad and the metal bridge are, not knowing the area at all. Any help or map grid references would be much appreciated.

not sure if this helps from google maps

hoverpad loc: 81 Pegwell Rd, Ramsgate, Kent, Kent CT11 0NJ (Pegwell bay)

Do you know where the Viking ship display is in Pegwell/Cliffsend? if so park there and you can walk down the slop towards the old hover pad. As you are heading towards the pad there is an old metal foot bridge no longer in use. I hope this helps if you have any other questions feel free to ask i live very local to that area.

Wow totally should have read the date on that. Sorry for pulling it back to the top.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back