• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Panasonic FZ20 is it worth it. (1 Viewer)

Pie Face

Panasonic FZ20 is it worth it?

I am considering buying a Panasonic FZ20 and wondered what other users think about this camera. The reason for puchasing will be for the superb zoom qualities that this camera has. I don't want to go down the SLR road due to the cost and the incredible weight. I already have two digiscoping cameras but would find this useful for general use, flight shots, Dragonflies and Butterflies.

Mark

Last edited:
FZ 20 well worth it!

Deja-vu said:
I am considering buying a Panasonic FZ20 and wondered what other users think about this camera. The reason for puchasing will be for the superb zoom qualities that this camera has. I don't want to go down the SLR road due to the cost and the incredible weight. I already have two digiscoping cameras but would find this useful for general use, flight shots, Dragonflies and Butterflies.

Mark

I bought mine for 339 from Jessops. It is easy to use and will record some great shots for you. You can zoom in on screen to magnify small images in the screen.

Well let's hope it is Ok as I've just bought one from pixmania for £344. Jessops had none in stock but I managed to get a good look at one in John Lewis, unfortunately they would not price match the internet - so much for never knowingly undersold.

Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back