• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

One Way - Rent a Car ? (1 Viewer)

albatross02

Hello,

I want to drive from Tucuman via Salta, Posadas to Iguazu.
How is about one way fee, is there any car rentals where I do not have to pay to much one way fee like 1.000 US$ ?

Thank You very much.

Best regards
Dieter

Dieter,
try to search through Carrentals.co.uk -- even though that sounds like a source for UK car rentals, I have actually used them for rentals in other parts of the world as well. Otherwise, try out the international companies such as Budget and Thrifty or holidayautos.

Niels

Hello Niels,

thank You for the advice.
I looked add different rent a car price compare systems, but all said no offer for Tucuman and Iguazu.

Buy the way where we will meet this year ?

Best regards
Dieter

Hello Niels,
snip

Buy the way where we will meet this year ?

Best regards
Dieter

Probably not. My only remaining trip is to Costa Rica over Christmas, and if I have read your threads correctly, you are elsewhere at that time?

Cheers
Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back