• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

north-east India (1 Viewer)

Hi folks

planning a trip to north-east India during easter schools hols. We want do do the usual stuff in Assam etc but would also like to know if it's possible to get into Arunachal Pradesh at the moment. Anyone know if it's a lot of hassle, time-consuming etc?........would we perhaps be better just doing Assam etc and leaving Arunachal for a separate visit?

Steve Lister - if you read this could you pm me with details of your trip please?

all the best
Tim

Hi folks

looks like this trip is going to go ahead now. It will be myself and my partner Claire, and Dave Showler (bird artist who did some stuff in Birds of China). We are looking for a potential fourth person. Will hopefully be visiting Arunachal Pradesh (Namdapha etc), and also Kaziranga, Shillong area etc in Assam. The birds are awesome and it could be quite cheap. Anyone interested please PM me

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back