• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon will reportedly discontinue production of its SLR cameras as per Nikkei Asia. (1 Viewer)

Do you ever actually 'use' your cameras and lenses? It certainly doesn't look like it from any of the many photos you've posted. Not a spec of dust on any of them.
For years it's been quite obvious that he has a fetish for buying top of the range gear and has the spare cash to indulge himself in it. I personally think that he's not yet got past the point - and never will - of knowing how operate any of it to more than two per cent of its potential.

For years it's been quite obvious that he has a fetish for buying top of the range gear and has the spare cash to indulge himself in it. I personally think that he's not yet got past the point - and never will - of knowing how operate any of it to more than two per cent of its potential.
Certainly seems that way.

Looking at your Flickr pictures you must be at about 95%👍

Ownership is 110% of the law and still adding on here... Surely you have no issues with it do you..?

Attachments

• CAAAA0B2-19D9-4671-A13F-4C678C422A6B.jpeg
    CAAAA0B2-19D9-4671-A13F-4C678C422A6B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
None whatsoever. It looks like both you and I agree on my comment. I didn't write that with any bad feeling, it's just how it is.
Yes I love my GADGETS and that does include Cameras and related. Nothing like waking up to a room full of happiness..:)

yet to see your 800MM you were telling me about on your Z9..?
You'll be waiting a long while then unless I suddenly feel a compelling urge to brag and boast about the size of my optical equipment, my well used equipment I might add. If that urge does occur I'll be sure to include the empty boxes as well.

I prefer to take pictures of of wildlife myself rather than lots of unused optics, over and over and over in nearly every thread in this forum.

Blue Grosbeak 1.jpg

Canon R3 & Canon RF800MM F/5.6 lens on Gitzo 5543LS and Mk2 Wimberly . had to go out and buy this in a panic as Nikon is to no longer be making DSLR's so I will jump ship now to Canon... Note this lens is not made in China like the Nikon 800PF is for 1/3rd the cost..
FA4DB34B-FFF0-49DC-ACB2-E345416311F2.jpeg

Great, maybe you'll go and boast about the size of your gear on the Canon forum.

BTW, the Owl shot is pathetic, out of focus, extreme noise. MJN was right Mr 2%.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back