• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NIKON EDG 65a secondhand (1 Viewer)

Woen

Sweden
Hello,

Looking for secondhand prices for a NIKON EDG 65a with a FEP-38W but I can't find any. What would be a reasonable price for such a set?
Is this series discontinued?

Hello,

Looking for secondhand prices for a NIKON EDG 65a with a FEP-38W but I can't find any. What would be a reasonable price for such a set?
Is this series discontinued?
It's just that I got an offer for one, very nice condition to, but I don't know what it's worth.

Two or three years ago I used to see econdhand EDG 65s with either zoom or fixed eyepieces for around £1200.
I haven't seen one recently.

The FEP38 is 30x on the 65 and 38 on the 85.

I own one. It's a fantastic scope. The fixed eyepieces are fantastic. Very wide and bright.
My favourite scope optically.

The only downside is it is a heavy scope for its size.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back