• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Product for Birdfair 2023 (1 Viewer)

I'm there on the 15th July. Not particularly anticipating anything spectacular, can't see any evidence on the swaro site of any announcements. I do like having a go with all the latest and greatest bins from the majority of manufacturers, same place, same time - It's one of the best places to choose the binocular that works for you.

I'll take my current bins as I did last year to test against and see if any offer more - they see daily use so I don't mind being picky.

Will

I'm there on the 15th July. Not particularly anticipating anything spectacular, can't see any evidence on the swaro site of any announcements. I do like having a go with all the latest and greatest bins from the majority of manufacturers, same place, same time - It's one of the best places to choose the binocular that works for you.

I'll take my current bins as I did last year to test against and see if any offer more - they see daily use so I don't mind being picky.

Will
That's a good idea, might go myself now so I can compare the Zeiss to my EL's properly as I'm thinking of selling them due to the armour issue. Hope you have an enjoyable day.

If you are going tomorrow or Sunday I would suggest wearing walking boots or wellies.
The ground is very hard from the decent weather. The first two inches have been saturated with last night’s rain and today’s persistent drizzle and are therefore pretty sloppy.

Nothing to report with respect to new kit, unfortunately.
However, it was brilliant .
Much busier with many more visitors and businesses than last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back