• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

need advice to Kon Tum Province in Vietnam (1 Viewer)

Icemano

I would need some advice on areas worth visiting inside or around Kon Tum region in Central Viet nam, I moved to the Province capital one week ago after have spending a few years in Myanmar, We have a quite large garden here around our new house and has already has a few visitors to our large fruit and flower trees such sunbirds, babblers etc, aim rather familiar with the Vietnamese birdfauna as I grow up in the country, but my expericence is mainly based on the birds further south in the country and I dont have a idea what I can expect to find in this part of Viet nam so I gladly take any advice on areas worth visiting.

Cheers
Icemano

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back