• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nature day Axminster help! (1 Viewer)

nettep

Hi everyone,

I work at a large caravan park near Axminster with a great variety of garden birds, blue tits, great tit, coal tit, greenfinch, goldfinch, bullfinch, chaffinch, robin, wren, nuthatch, blackbird, sparrow - house, tree and hedge, tawny owl, buzzard, house martins, swifts and swallows in summer to name but a few off the top of my head.

I am trying to organise a Nature Day on the park in August (haven't named the date yet) with several wildlife enthusiasts to have a platform to talk on their favourite subject, in this case birds of course.

If anyone would like to help out by giving their expert advice on the best places in the area to bird watching, any great pictures, good stories, generally anything you can think of it would be most appreciated. We cannot offer any remuneration apart from cups of tea but you are more than welcome to walk the site at any time and bird watch, just get in touch and I'll be happy to show you around.

Many thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back