• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Most Evil-looking Birds (1 Viewer)

I don't know about looking evil, but I've been attacked by one. I nearly trod on one on the Anaso track that was sitting with its chick. The adult flew up and hovered right in front of my face clicking it's bill at me. I prefer the alter active name Diabolical Nightjar for that one 🙂
The one I saw last month was pretty sedate.

IMG_4677 comp.jpeg

Of course, it wasn't right in the middle of the track, so nobody came close to disturbing it.

Griffon vulture looks pretty evil, though I think its larger brother the cinereous or the Andean condor of the new world vultures are more evil looking

Attachments

• 8F626FFB-C8C8-462F-AEBF-4E8F27BE7781_1_201_a.jpeg
    8F626FFB-C8C8-462F-AEBF-4E8F27BE7781_1_201_a.jpeg
    672.8 KB · Views: 4
Griffon vulture looks pretty evil, though I think its larger brother the cinereous or the Andean condor of the new world vultures are more evil looking
Stone curlew also look pretty evil... also make second most frightening sound to hear when walking European farmland in the dark, after the barn owl obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back