• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Manzanillo, Colima and La Manzanilla, Jalisco (1 Viewer)

I am planning on doing some birding for a few days in February or March, 2010 in Manzanillo, Colima and or La Manzanilla, Jalisco-they are about 50 miles apart.

Does anybody have any experience in birding in those places? I have gotten some information on the Internet but could use some more. As I will not be driving, both of these sites seem to have nearby walkable and accessible birding areas.

I am assuming that there should still be plenty of migrants there that time of year.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back