• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for a discount on the Fujinon TS-X 1440 (3 Viewers)

Super Dave

Hi guys,

Looking to buy one of the new models to take out on the water. I'd like to get it from an authorized dealer. Any ideas on where to get a discount / bypass taxes? Looks like most places are selling them for $1499. There's got to be a way to find a discount.

Thanks,
Dave

Opticsplanet have them for $200 off of your quoted price.
Do you have a link for those? I see the older model of Fujinons Techno-Stab 14x40 but not the newer TS-X at Optics Planet.

Update:
Dennis, the guy you referred to me is solid. He gave me a solid discount. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the tip.
Dave

Give us a call to see if we have any coupon codes for ya. Also, Fujinon offers a promotion a couple of times per year. Contact us and we'll add you to the news letter to let you know when they promos are running.
Brett
SWAG Del Mar .com
(949) 393-1111

Yea, sorry. It's a pretty rare view when there is no wind. But, today is like that and I'm itching to go snorkeling at my spot...
Leaving work now...

Hi Andy,
The new model is superior. I’ve owned both. But I would only want them for a boat. They are overkill for the land.
Dave

Hi Andy,

The biggest improvement is how long they take to warm up. The old version would take quite a bit longer. This one is faster but it still takes a lot longer than my Canon which is instantly. That delay with the Fuji's would be an issue if you quickly wanted to view something which would not be around for very long.

These are great if you have a lot of movement going on. Maybe viewing from a moving truck or something. I dropped mine on a tile floor and it didn't phase them. They are outstanding for what they are intended for.

Take care,
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back