• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Long-horn Beetle ID? (Bogogno, 28010 Province of Novara, Italy) (3 Viewers)

DoghouseRiley

Hi All

Saw this small beetle (12mm-ish) and took some pictures. I can't find it as a UK beetle.

It appears to be a long-horn beetle but.....?

Perhaps someone could ID for me?

Yours, Gareth

Attachments

• lhb1.jpg
    lhb1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 8
  • lhb2.jpg
    lhb2.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 9
Hi. If you look on Wikipedia, distribution, I think it says, it has been recorded their?
I found one case in transition. In Naples port, during a check on vegetable produce. But it does look like it but I can find nothing online for beetles in Italy. Need someone with a bit of local knowledge I think.

Attachments

• lhb3.jpg
    lhb3.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi. Yeah, I think your right! 👍. It does look like one, though? It was the only one I could find online, that was similar to your pic.......could be wrong, though. Hopefully, you'll get some positive info, and an i.d soon. 👍🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back