• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ile de Sein (1 Viewer)

lucky bugger, not me, I'll be au boulot. :-( (unless I manage to find another job first - anybody need a full-time wildlife artist anywhere?)

c

Heading to gruissan for the migration in october. Family prefer med coast.....
Mind you heading to uk in nov. Should be quite close to roscoff ferry hmmm....

I guess inland records are pretty scarce in France?

I didn't really mean slumming it either...I always get a bit of a buzz from a yellow browed. Growing up, they were still a rare bird to me, and I guess the little thrill I get from them will always remain.

Shame you missed the one in your street last year. I won't mention the one I had in my garden last autumn.

Sorry.....;)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back