• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from NE Hants UK (1 Viewer)

Hi all

Thanks for identifying the problem; your right I can know view the full images if I enable the automatic login feature.

Thanks for all the kind words about my site. :t:

Cheers

Rich

That sounds great. Utah, Seattle, Spokane, then your wine cellar....how far is that? Maybe a couple of miles.... and yes I think the idea of being a consultant sounds good also.

Colin the consultant

Redwing
Your website has really brightened up a dull nightshift at East Midlands favourite (Only) airport - Nice one.

I have been a member for a week and found this site as enjoyable as it is addictive, so a warm welcome !

Paul

-------------------------------------------------------------

We actually have a landing strip here... well ok they fly those wonderful very pricey little models there... but I loved the plane shot landing on that very small bird table...
actually Utah is not but a couple days drive from my home and the coast is three hours away.
I could do Seattle, Spokane in one day no biggie... but remember we are used to huge wide open spaces here and think nothing of going round trip 400 km on a field trip...in a day!
I seriously would love to arrange a birding Photo field trip to this part of the world so if anyone is actually really interested we can certainly hammer out some finite details of when where and how...

Gaye: a couple of days drive from here and we could be in Africa!!!

Brian: I "stole" the pic from an aviation website and "doctored" it in Photoshop! (Honest to the last, sigh!)

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back