• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Helsinki & Tammisaari end of July (1 Viewer)

nowhereblue

Hi there

Am going to be in Helsinki and in Tammisaari (close to the Ekenas archipelago national park) for a few days at the end of July.

Was wondering if anyone can help advise what birds can be seen in these two areas or any site recommendations near the two?

Many thanks

Michael

Hi Hauki - that's great many thanks for this! This really helps especially as i'm not sure yet whether I will hire a car or not. If I don't hire a car then i will definitely go to Vikki!

Does anyone have any other suggestions for places within easy access of Helskinki and also Tammisaari (i'm going there for a friend's wedding).

Many thanks!

Michael

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back