• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

Grahamf

Just a hello,

Name is Graham and live in the southern part of Suffolk.

Have been birding for nearly 30 years but am an enthusiast not expert. I have a general interest in nat history as well as birds.

Regards,

Graham

Welcome to BirdForum, Graham. Many of us are enthusiastic, non-expert birders, so you are among friends. We're glad you're here!

Welcome Graham,

We all look forward to receiving your posts from Suffolk. You'll be guaranteed of a warm welcome from everyone here on the Forum.

:t:

Hi Graham,

Welcome to Birdforum :t:

You'll find a pretty friendly bunch of people here, so don't be frightened of posting and thoughts or queries. I hope that you will find plenty of topics to interest you amongst the forums.

See you around :bounce:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Graham. Another person who lives in or is intending to move to the Norfolk/Suffolk area. I am sure that you will find lots of things to interest you here. There are a lot of very knowledgable people here who are willing to help others. I look forward to more postings.

Colin

Welcome to the forum Graham.

Someone else who lives in one of my favourite parts of Britain. I should imagine that one or two of us envy you living where you do. I know I do as I love visiting both Norfolk and Suffolk.

You will appreciate this forum as there are plenty of members that will bend over backwards to help and advise so don't be afraid to ask any question. There are enough people in here that know a thing of two.

Enjoy your visits and we will look forward to your future postings.

Graham

Welcome to The Madhouse.

I went to school in Suffolk. Though I never noticed any birds. Then.

As you get older you appreciate them more. Don't you think?

I'm sure we'll meet up one day.

Peter

ps beware of Colin. He's crazy. Or so he says.......

John:
Brevity is the soul of wit, dear boy!

Anyway, I've got a stinking cold and everyone else always gets in before me and says all the nice stuff, with which I fully concur!

Welcome, once again, Graham. There, I've said it twice, now . . .

:t:

Hi Graham

Welcome to the forum.

There are all levels of knowledge here so don't delay, post away!

You'll find this a very friendly place to visit and things are about to really take off. Excuse the pun;)

We've just had our first outing, I missed it :-C but many more get togethers are planned all around the country.

Enjoy

paj

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back