• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello, I’m new here (1 Viewer)

Hello Roseanne,

welcome to Birdforum!

Yes, at first it might well be a difficult site, but I think this due to the many aspects around birds and other wildlife being covered.
And if you have a special problem, feel free to ask. There are many moderators around and you then will surely find out, that we are a friendly and helpful community.

Hi Roseanne and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Can you explain what it is you find difficult please, then I may be able to help you. This is a large site, but it does get easier to navigate the more you visit.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum and I do hope you see us as a friendly and helpful group. If you do need assistance on where would be the best place to post, etc don’t hesitate to let us know.

Welcome to Birdforum.

When I first joined, I found the site a bit complicated, but soon got the hang of it, so Don give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back