• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Burke County, Georgia (1 Viewer)

jukelley

United States
Hi Everyone,

I just stumbled across this forum and am excited to get to see the bird experiences from so many different parts of the world. I'm in a small town located in Burke County, Georgia. I began part-time bird watching about 3 years ago, and it has been very entertaining. I live within a 2-3 hour drive from several Georgia and South Carolina beaches, and beginning last spring, I have a couple pair of painted buntings regularly at my feeders for the spring/summer months. I was thrilled to see them arrive a few weeks ago. I hope I have some good pictures to share with you soon.

Have a wonderful day,
Julie

Hi jukelley and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Julie, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back