• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

HE2's 2007 Year List (1 Viewer)

Someone (who prefers to remain faceless) suggested that as my 2007 year list was turning into more of a thread than a list I should move it to Your Birding Day where other people can add their comments.

Now, I'm not fooled, I realise this is just because they're itching to take the piss out of my Smew-finding abilities but since, frankly, I'm getting a bit bored of taking the piss out of them myself I'll take the risk and put on the flak jacket. Therefore, from now on, you can find my 2007 listing attempts on 'HE2's 2007 Birding Forays' in the 'Your Birding Day' forum. Do your worst - I know I'm crap at finding Smew - I don't need you to tell me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back