• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hawke Frontier HD X 8x32 owners (1 Viewer)

Stawanski

Hi,

Are there any Frontier HD owners who can speak about the optics? Not much to find online, except one really good review on Irelandswildlife.com

Would like to know how they hold up in the field and against other binoculars in the price range.

Never had the HD Frontier but I have had many Frontier ED and ED-X. If I was about to splash out on a pair of HD I would go right to the sales section and take up Wardy's ED-X at what is surely the best deal on the site. Brilliant binoculars.

Hi,

Are there any Frontier HD owners who can speak about the optics? Not much to find online, except one really good review on Irelandswildlife.com

Would like to know how they hold up in the field and against other binoculars in the price range.
A friend has one. Good quality optics, so-so build. Not great with glasses, fuzzy field stop and small image. Sharp, very low ca and decent contrast. Good buy but did not appeal to me though he is very happy considering the price/performance.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back