• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good spots in south manchester (1 Viewer)

What species of owl out of interest Ian?
I've not seen Little myself in the area but have had historical reports. Tawnies are resident. Thanks. Henry.

Sorry i didn't get a good look at it as it was in flight tried looking for it with no luck but it wasn't small one though

Ian

hi i live in denton and not had the bug long but i cannot belive the amount of lovely birds that i had never seen before,my house backs on to reddish vale roughly.well you can walk to it,i have seen buzzards gooseander with her 7 babies,its a good job my camera is digital it would cost me a fortune,tree creepers for the very first time oh and a kingfisher,sorry but its great on here my family just go oh right.anyway its well worth a visit if you can get there,lanie

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back