• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Getting into M4/3 (2 Viewers)

Sirpotato

Australia
Hello all,

I currently have a P950, and whilst I can get okish ID photos, I'd like something where I can get more successful shots without hunting for focus and also something I can use a macro lens on too. I saw the Canon R10 and the 800mm lens which look good, but the lenses offered by Olympus seem to be much nicer and more affordable both new and second hand and look of higher quality build.

I don't have too much money so I'd likely have to buy an older model. I saw some people offering the E-M1 MK iii nearby for $1200 Aud which seemed like a good deal. Is this still a good model? It doesn't come with any lenses etc.

I think this thread contains a discussion you will find relevant
Niels

I think this thread contains a discussion you will find relevant
Niels
Very relevant, thank you Neils!

It sounds like the E-M1 MK ii or iii would be a good choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back