• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gareno lodge contact (1 Viewer)

jimforjim

Hi all,

Does anybody have a current email address for Gareno lodge? The one on their website bounced when I tried to contact them. I'm reluctant to call, as my Spanish is passable but I struggle to comprehend everything on the phone and don't want any misunderstandings. I can't say I'm overly excited to go there, but it seems to be the best place for Fiery Topaz, and maybe we can handle two nights! :)

Thanks, Jim

Great for Rufous Potoo. Birding along the Harpy Trail is good - we saw Sapphire Quail-dove to playback. The road may be the best site for Casqued Oropendola - a hard bird anywhere; they were quite skittish but we got good views in the end.

cheers, alan

Hi all,

Thank you for your encouraging replies. Also, I think that when I sent me message earlier, my problem with the email I sent is that I must have transposed some letter in the address, which is why it bounced. For those who are interested, the correct email address for Gareno Lodge is [email protected]. It's on their website, but it's an image, rather than text, so you can't just copy it...

Thanks, Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back