• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fuji X-S1 (1 Viewer)

chilu

Just wanted to post a picture that I took of a robin in my yard with my new Fuji X-S1.

It was a overcast day so not very nice light. I included a crop of the original and a processed crop(not the best I could do but a quick 5 minute touch up just to see).

ISO 800 and maximum zoom.

Attachments

• robin.JPG
    robin.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 305
  • robin_pp.JPG
    robin_pp.JPG
    264.5 KB · Views: 327
Just wanted to post a picture that I took of a robin in my yard with my new Fuji X-S1.

It was a overcast day so not very nice light. I included a crop of the original and a processed crop(not the best I could do but a quick 5 minute touch up just to see).

ISO 800 and maximum zoom.

Lovely pics! I've noticed a lot of people using the X-S1 here in the UK, seems a really popular camera!

Cracking images can be had.

Love the images I have managed to grab with this camera.

Have not been using it solely for wild life, and truth be told not using it a great deal at the moment due to knee surgery.

But the camera is a belter, stopped doing wedding a while back and sold all full frame gear and wanted a one shot deal with long lens decided this was the way to go.

Can not fault the camera, just need to get used to using an EVF.

Since its not being used or stretched at the moment thinking of getting a smaller compact instead, anyone got any suggestions for a decent pocket camera with long zoom prefer a fuji as I like the colours and exr.

Regards

Nigel

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back