• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Eco-explorer cr or other birding guides in Guanacaste (1 Viewer)

Steve_Halstead

Sparrow or Crow?
I will be in Guanacaste in August andwhilst I am looking at different Tour guides I wonder if anyone had used these guys. However if anyone had good experiences with other companies in guanacaste please let me know!

I will be in Guanacaste in August andwhilst I am looking at different Tour guides I wonder if anyone had used these guys. However if anyone had good experiences with other companies in guanacaste please let me know!

I know one of their guides (Carlos Jimenez) was written up for his birding skills a while back on Tripadvisor. I think he doubles as a birding guide, but I have no idea if he is still with him. I have not used him myself.

I would recommend Olivier Esquivel [email protected] I had a day with him in January this year great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this Adrian, I have booked a day trip out with him for the full time (0530 get up) palo verde national park, dry forest birding, boat tour etc.

Adrian, do you have a report of your trip to costa rica anywhere that I could read?

Many thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back