• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digital zoom of hs10 (1 Viewer)

upstarts1979

Hi All I am about to buy the HS20 but have just noticed a difference with the HS10. As I will use the camera mostly for bird photography is a digital zoom x2 (as with the HS10) significant.
Why does the HS20 not have this.
Hope some one can help me as I am not sure whether to buy the HS10 now.
B :)John

A long time ago since this post, I have got both the HS10 and the HS20, digital zoom is not a true zoom, but not having used it on my HS10 I can't comment, I will say though that since buying the HS20 I have not used my HS10.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back