• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Colakli May 2014 - information please (1 Viewer)

GrumpyEagle

Hi

I will be on holiday in Colakli in late May; just wondering what there might be to see and whether there are any local bird guides?

I've seen that site that links up with bird guides around the world, but to be honest it is far too expensive for me. I would LOVE to see Masked Shrike more than anything else and Black-headed Bunting would be great too. A birding excursion would be fantastic if there are any available.

Any information anyone (please)?

Cheers

Hi

I will be on holiday in Colakli in late May; just wondering what there might be to see and whether there are any local bird guides?

I've seen that site that links up with bird guides around the world, but to be honest it is far too expensive for me. I would LOVE to see Masked Shrike more than anything else and Black-headed Bunting would be great too. A birding excursion would be fantastic if there are any available.

Any information anyone (please)?

Cheers

Hi GE,
There are plenty of reports online for the Antalya region and the two birds you most want to see seem to be quite common in most areas,I certainly see them most days during the summer months in my area(Alacati)

Hi GE,
There are plenty of reports online for the Antalya region and the two birds you most want to see seem to be quite common in most areas,I certainly see them most days during the summer months in my area(Alacati)

Cheers.

Would be nice to see the fish owls as well (but not if it's going to cost more than about £60...)
:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back