• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Coatham Marsh NR, Redcar (1 Viewer)

bryan0755

Hi to everyone. Just took early retirement and I am spending my time birding. I live near to the Coatham Marsh Nature Reserve, Redcar. I am aware that there is a Kingfisher on the reserve. Anybody know of its general location?

Last edited:
Hi Bryan,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

Hopefully someone will be able to help with your query.

I have taken the liberty of editing the title of the thread so that it will be more obvious to members what it is about.

Hi Bryan. I pop over from Billingham infrequently as it's a good location for rarities/unusual species dropping in. Ring-necked Duck and Purple Heron spring to mind as being fairly recent ones. Most often I stop off for a quick lok before continuing to South Gare.

I can't help with the Kingfisher I'm afraid.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back