• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Climate Watch Program 5/15-6/15/21 (1 Viewer)

Greetings to all,
I wanted to make you aware of the Climate Watch Program being administered via the Audobon Society. This program's mission is to determine how climate change is impacting certain target Passerine species in different areas of the country. Surveys for the spring period run from May 15 thru June 15th and are planned, coordinated and conducted by volunteers. I signed up to be a local Coordinator in the southern NY zone . If any one is interested in participating and is local to that area, please PM me for more info. All others may visit the Audobon Society website under "Climate Watch" and/or email [email protected] for more information- Thanks!!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back