• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Car ferry Guadalquivir (1 Viewer)

Yes, the one crossing from Coria del Río. It may be useful for crossing from Brazo del Este to Doñana side of the river or viceversa (I've used it several times) without going having to go into Sevilla traffic. Beware that it is a little tricky to find the left bank stop (well, now is easier with Google maps, etc) Check "Barca de Coria" in Facebook for timetables and fares

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the replies, yes I was hoping for one close to Isla Mayor. I've put the details into Google maps and it is sending me north to Sevilla and back down the river. I will check out the Facebook page, it could be interesting.
Cheers BillD

Just an update I used the ferry, roll on roll off, excellent service for 3,40 euros. Straight into birding territory and no flogging around Sevilla.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back