• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon Elph 300 HS footage (1 Viewer)

JBT

Videoscope footage from my modified ED50. Eye pieces used was a UO 32mm MK80. The Canon Elph 300 HS was hand held up to the eyepiece this was the reason for the somewhat shaky footage. Really impressed with the results I'm getting with this setup so far.

http://youtu.be/XZZYM6vLJYc

Sure but it's not much of a modification but more of a rebuilt ED50. The only part that is from the original ED50 is the objective. First 2 pics are the scope with the 32mm MK80. The rectangle piece is a removable barlow switch. The last pic I'm using it as a finder scope on top of my bigger scope with a 30mm 88 degree eyepiece.

Being blind in one eye I prefer scopes over binoculars and I built this scope to give me binocular type low power views. So far I really like it.

Attachments

• 0815111246.jpg
    0815111246.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 0815111249.jpg
    0815111249.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 65
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back