• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Boston Sunday 6th May 2007 (1 Viewer)

Kimipti

I will be In Boston for work but have Sunday May 6th free. Does anyone have some suggestions for places that are easy to reach (probably will not have a car) from central Boston.

Last time I asked about Chicago and got some great tips and had a great day out meeting a couple of local birders who showed me round and generally laughed at my keenness to see Buffleheads. A bit like being keen to see wigeon in winter round here!

Many thanks in advance

Kimipit

Hey Kimi,
I`m going to Boston in September and would love to know where best to go too. So anyone answering this thread its going to be double valuable.

Bo

Have a look at Freiston and Frampton on the Wash via the RSPB web site. They are the closest to Boston. Further away is Gibraltar Point an NNR managed by the Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust. Google the names to find other mentions of these sites.

Have a look at Freiston and Frampton on the Wash via the RSPB web site. They are the closest to Boston. Further away is Gibraltar Point an NNR managed by the Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust. Google the names to find other mentions of these sites.

Chris, I think they mean Boston, USA not Boston, Lincs. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back