• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BIRDWEST Archives (1 Viewer)

Cypseloides

Hello all. New member here hoping for some answers. BIRDWEST, along with its sister listservs BIRDCENT and BIRDEAST, is (or was) a compilation of RBAs from the western third of North America. As far as I can tell it is currently housed on the University of Kansas' servers, but until recently(?) was housed at the University of Arizona. During its previous incarnation, the archives were easily searchable; however, a Google search for them fails to find any live web pages. Can anyone direct me to the archives, if they still exist?

Thank you,

Matt Brady
Baton Rouge, LA

That seems to only go back to the beginning of this year, unfortunately. Hard to believe all of the archives would be deleted, but I can't find them.

Hello all. New member here hoping for some answers. BIRDWEST, along with its sister listservs BIRDCENT and BIRDEAST, is (or was) a compilation of RBAs from the western third of North America. As far as I can tell it is currently housed on the University of Kansas' servers, but until recently(?) was housed at the University of Arizona. During its previous incarnation, the archives were easily searchable; however, a Google search for them fails to find any live web pages. Can anyone direct me to the archives, if they still exist?

Thank you,

Matt Brady
Baton Rouge, LA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back