• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds song (1 Viewer)

Michail Yr

Greetings to all!
I collect records of voices of birds of various continents. Records of voices of birds of Australia, Japan, China interest.
In exchange I can offer a lot of interesting across Germany, Madagascar, Lithuania, Poland, America, Holland etc.
I will consider any variants of an exchange.

Last edited:
The list of my records:
1.British Library - Bird Sounds of Madagascar (b) 99 tracks
2.WILD BIRDS living in Japan(4CDs)
3.Die Vogel Mitteleuropas Und Ihre Stimmen - birds sounds of middle europe (bs) (2cd)
4.Andrzej Kruszewicz - Ptaki Polski - birds of poland (bs) (2cd)
5.Vidmantas Blazys - Lietuvos pauksciu balsai - Voices of Lithuanian birds (b)
6.Birds song of Taiwan (b)2nd disk
7.Stokes Field Guide to Bird Songs (Eastern regoin) 3CD
8.Stokes field guide to bird songs (western region) (4CD)
9.Deltas Gids voor Zangvogels (80 vogels) - Deltas Guide to Birdsongs (80 birds) (bs)
10.Cornell Lab of Ornithology - Bird Songs Of The Pacific tates (bs) (2cds)
11.Guia sonora de las Aves de espana - Audio guide to the birds of spain (bs) (3cd)
12.Rene Wanders - Vogelzang in Nederland en Belgie - Birdsongs in the Netherlands an Belgium (b)
13.Rene Wanders - Vogels - birds (b)
14.Guide des chants d'oiseaux d'europe occidentale - Andrea BOSSUS et Francois Charron - LES GUIDES DU NATURALISTE(2CDs)

If whom will interest, I will be glad to an exchange.

Hello everyone! Still relevant. Maybe someone wants to exchange.

Does anyone have the collection Bird Sounds of Europe and North-west Africa (10CD) By: Jean C Roche and Jerome Chevereau?

Attachments

• $_1 - 2024-01-19T110313.959.jpeg
    $_1 - 2024-01-19T110313.959.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hello to all bird lovers. I collect collections of bird voices from Europe, Asia, and America. If anyone is a similar collector, write to me. Michael

I have in my collection, in my opinion, the best collections for identifying birds in Europe:
1.Bird Songs of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East
Andreas Schulze & Karl-Heinz Dingler
2,817 sound recordings of the songs, calls and other sounds of 819 bird species.
17 CD
2. Oiseaux de France: Les Passereaux (5CD) [Birds of France: The Passerines]
By: Fernand Deroussen(Editor), Frédéric Jiguet(Editor)
  • 5 CDs of approximately 70 minutes each, each in a cardboard sleeve.
  • 148 passerine species represented by 964 recordings (no announcements). Recorded in France, it includes all kinds of songs and vocalisations for each species.
If interested, write me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back