• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding; wallcreepers and lanners in Lucca, Tuscany (1 Viewer)

adam.oscarson

Hi!

I'm going with my family to Florence tomorrow, and then on to Lucca after new year before heading back home to Sweden on the 5:th of January.

Does anyone know any good spots for birding around Lucca? We probably gonna rent a car. Also, I read that there are Red-billed Leiothrix in Lucca, any particular site where you could find them?

However, I'm mostly interested in finding wallcreeper and lanners which I've read could bee seen in Tuscany. Does anyone know if/where they can bee seen within a day's drive from Lucca, or have the contact information to someone who could guide?

Thanx,

Adam

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back